Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday....Happy Birthday....Happy-SERIOUSLY? ANOTHER ONE?!?!

Yeah, so today is my birthday. Apparently people since 2 o' clock in the morning went on Facebook to say happy brithday to me. I mean, seriously, I'm not your friend, I only add you just to make me look good. Face it, theres to reason to really say that stuff. And trust me, I know you hate me too!!! Except you mom....you can't hate me....

ANYWAYS (lol?). I finally got a new Doodle Diary, but it sucks. The paper texture feels like printer paper and theres probaby like-what, 40 sheets? Okay, nevermind about that, it says 70....So I will be working on the requests I got!! And....I lost my pen tablet...It was there, then it wasn't. So....I'ma be using a mouse or this little touch pad thingy on the my labtop44r <---Sneeze typo.

Yesterday I did a photoshoot with my two best friends, Jojo and Alex, and I won't have the pictures posted until late afternoon....I think that's it....Yeah so I'm just gonna be walking away now. I know you will miss me, but I won't miss you, so bye!!!!

P.S. BasiaSadie, draw me as a trade! Just look at one of my picture, and I like wearing black...(Goth much?)

1 comment:

  1. Okay :)
    YAY art trade!
    It will be digital cuz I lost my SD card thingie xD

    ReplyDelete