Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Finally!

I finally made a new DeviantArt account. I just didn't like my old one.
I also finally made a new iScribble account, 'cause I lost the password from my old one!!
And for the last finally, I finally managed to get off my lazy butt and draw BasiaSadie's request.
I didn't use a scanner, everybody was asleep. But when I was working on this, it was really dark, and apparently I used a orange pencil for the shoes.
It was suppose to be pink.
Oh well!!, here ya go BasiaSadie!!

Next up is Lily with the Evil Slinky! Oh, and find me here on DeviantArt (xmikixchanx) and look for me here on iScribble (xmikixchanx)! Please please please, go on my DeviantArt account and check out my stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Working on yours right now, You have brown eyes, brown hair, right?
    xDDD

    and I'm gonna put you in a random outfit xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey how do you get to iscribble?? like what website is it??

    ReplyDelete