Monday, March 14, 2011

Get it Right!

This is for all of you people who think it's weird for somebody to read "those chinese backwards books". Well ya know what? You would be suprised how many people read these "asian comics"!! And for your information, they're called manga, M-A-N-G-A, (Mah-n-gah). I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I really can't stand it when somebody describes you, they will say "Oh yeah, I know her, she reads those weird chinese comics and listens to asian music". That hurts, cause apparently it's a bad thing to read that. Don't knock it 'til you try it. And no I don't watch Naruto, personally I hate Naruto (no offence to you Naruto fans), but the fact that it's "weird" to read this stuff makes me feel like a ugly fish, where I don't want to show what I'm reading. So all I'm saying is:
  • GET YO FACTS RIGHT
  • DON'T KNOCK IT 'TIL YA TRY IT
  • And don't think it's weird, because you would be suprised how many people you know that are into this stuff.
That is all =D

3 comments:

  1. LOL
    And they aren't Chinese, they are Japanese!(That's what I get upset about xD)
    Naruto is annoying -.-
    The plot is okay, but I HATE his voice and personality, so I only watched the first 44 episodes...
    Bleach is good after the first 50 episodes xD
    READ GHOST HUNT!!
    it's brilliant.
    so is Inubaka, but it's hard to find out here(in CO)
    shooo, anyways, rant on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see U-Know-who in a tutu! Omg, that's gonna be hilarious! Thanks again for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shes right.....u cant say you hate it if you have never tried it. Its like at school...people say the dances suck and that they r crap. But the only problem is they have never been to one. I went to one last night...IT WAS SOOO FUUUN! Oo...and dont say something is chinese if you dont know that it really is. It is offensive to call someone chinese if they are really japanese. vis-versa. : )

    ReplyDelete