Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cosplay Plans

So as I was saying in a earlier post, I am getting a Hatsune Miku World is Mine Costume. Well, I'm using it for a anime convention called Animazment, but that's too far away (May 22nd...I think...) and I can't stand not wearing a costume for that long. So once I get the wig (2 lb wig!!) and costume, I'm going to do a photoshoot. Here's some idea's of where to have it:
  • Duke Gardens (Amazing place, been there so many times)
  • Music store
  • Beach
  • In my backyard (lol)
If you have any other ideas of where to have the photoshoot tell me and I will see if my mom has had enough coffee to drive me there ^.^, but I'm suppose to be getting my costume on Monday, and I don't have a clue when I will get my wig. I'm so excited!!

Random Fact: Yesterday I was stretching and I leaned back until I heard a crack. I looked to see what the cracking sound was and it ended up being my dog, Princess. I said, "Oh! I'm so sawry baby~!", and started petting her tummy. She started to roll onto her back, fell off the couch, I tried to catch her, but I dropped her on her face...not my fault o.o...

2 comments:

  1. I think you should do Duke Gardens...or a music store...but do a music store that has records..not CDS:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jojo. Try not to do Music and Arts. But that's just my opinion. Ask someone in band for good music stores. But Duke Gardens will be a perfect place!

    ReplyDelete