Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Normal Day At School

Get ready for school- Give Mom the guilt trip until she finally drives me to school.
Before Homeroom- Skip around like a total idiot and steal Jojo's chap-stick.
During Homeroom- Race to stand up for the pledge of allegiance.
Math Class- Get insulted by my fake boobied teacher about how my graph looks like crap.
Science- Nothing really...science is boring...
Social Studies- Present my invention project with my group, I get to be a beautiful man with my blonde wig and a mustache.
Lunch- Skip around taking food from people and begging for more. Annoying kid comes to my table bringing trash, I take his trash and pour pepper down his shirt.
Language- Got a 100 on my test ^.^...that's about it...
Health- Lost my lucky kitty...
Chorus- Got hit on the front of my head and on the back by Phoenix, got picked up by tyler and started screaming like a maniac...just the usual...I still have a bump on my head...EVIL PHOENIX!!!
After school- Disturb Adam in ways I dont even know cause I don't even know what I did...lol?

So yeah...that's my casual day at school...Everything is true and it all happened today (3/16/2011)

OH MAH GAWD I CANT BELIVE I ALMOST FORGOT SOMTHING!!!
I finally got my Hastune Miku World is Mine costume ^.^, the wig should be here soon...or I will cry...So yeah that's about it, Sayonara~!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha so true!! and i didnt mean to hit u in the face with the chair! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Who's shirt did you pour pepper into it? That's craziness! Omg, lol! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete