Monday, June 4, 2012

ONE. LEFT.

Today I took the easiest exam ever. It was a hundred questions which took me about 20 minutes to complete. I got a 96 on it. So I was sitting in that horrible computer room bored out of my mind for two hours watching stoners kill each other on a video game they illegally downloaded onto the school's computer. They were horrible.

I only have one exam left and I heard it's really easy, I also heard that our teacher is too lazy so he puts the answers on the board for us. Awesome.Usually I want the last day to last as long as possible. Not this time, I want it to end already so I can go home, eat, and sleep.

I wanna go to a pool.My dad wants me to help him with our swimming pool in our backyard, but I hate it. The pool is an ugly above ground blue pool that looks so ghetto in our backyard that it makes me wanna throw up in it. It already smells like barf so what's the harm? IM SO TIRED OMG. Okay I'm gonna go nap.., I LOVE YA'LL <3

2 comments: