Friday, May 18, 2012

The Story That Never Ends Well

Oh Hannie...WHY MUST YOU GIVE ME THIS, I'VE NEVER WRITTEN A STORY IN MY LIFE. (even though I have a secret passion for writing...) I SHALL BE PINK


Here are the rules:

1) If you are "written in the story" (tagged), the story is passed to you.
2) You must inform the person you write in the story that they are written in the story, and they have to be willing to pass it on.
3) You must write one paragraph to the story.
4) Try to make the story flow.
5) Yes, there are tagbacks.
6) Whatever you write has to be in a color that isn't black, and don't change colors.
7) You can only write one person into the story.
8) Make sure to keep up with the story, even when you have passed it on already.
9) If someone writes "The End," the person who had it last must pass it on to another person.
10) Write something original.

"You're kidding me, right?" Violet questioned her teacher. "A C+? Why?" Mr. Guidierez sighed and shook his head. "You want to write your creative writing project on a video game?" Violet's eyes practically bulged out of her head. She grabbed her idea proposal from her teacher. When she skimmed through, she realized that her older brother (well, older by about 6 minutes) had switched his proposal for a fanfiction for Yu-Gi-Oh! with her topic about a war between angels and demons on earth. She crumpled up the paper in her fists. "SETH!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Mr. Guidierez, I'm so sorry, but my brother mixed our paper's up, and-" she tried to say, but Mr. Guidierez interrupted her.

He shook his head, indicating "No exceptions". Violet sighed, and left the classroom. "Argh! Seth, I am going to strangle you when I find you!"She thought while angrily walking towards her locker. She opened her locker, and threw the crumpled up paper into it. She shut the door, revealing her best friend, Cadance. "Yo." Cadance said, leaning against her own locker. "Um, hi." Violet said, not really sure what to say. "How's your so far?" She asked finally. Cadance looked at the floor. "It's good, they STILL haven't reached the island, yet." Cadance sighed.



Violet smiled at Cadance. "Don't worry, your parents will be fine! It's just a little experiment, no worries, they should be back in two weeks like they promised. Let's forget all this for now and just get something to eat, I'm STARVING!" Cadance smiled, her best friend always knew how to cheer her up. Violet sighed, Cadance hasn't been the same since her twin brother had died and her parents have gone off to trips more often. The two girls walked to the cafeteria to the sound of kids screaming 'FIGHT FIGHT!' and Seth on the floor with a bloody nose.


Lol that is literally my first time publishing a story...I shall pass this on too...Singer!


Guys please tell me how well I did on this paragraph o.o It literally took me a day to write I was so worried it would be bad...


Anyways about the video thing, you see, my iPod got stolen the day I was recording. So, dearest thief, I hope you enjoy watching that humorous day that I had. I'm kinda mad though. Since I'm probably gonna have to buy a new one... 

6 comments:

  1. Argh! I meant to say "How's your 'anime' so far?" (*Major head+desk*)BUT,OMFG!! YOU DID A AMAZING JOB!!! (It actually adds MORE to Cadance's character.) :D Seriously, you REALLY should consider writing. You're really good!! :D And GOSH DARN IT!!! How dare the thief take your iPod. -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL THANKS, WOW IF YOU DID ANIME THEN EVERYTHING WOULDVE BEEN ALL WEIRD LOL. I messed up a bit too, but OH WELL THANK YOU SO MUCH :D I wish my Microsoft Word would work so I could write...And yeah I'm thinking about buying one secretly so my parents won't know what happened....

      Delete
  2. Oh, wait, no, I'm not saying thank you about me stealing your iPod (which I didn't but I hope you find it) but thank you for giving the story back to me. Now... to find somebody to pass it to next....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't know who to pass it too and you are a good writer so why not XD

      Delete