Sunday, May 20, 2012

ANIMAZEMENT!

Okay so Animazement 2012 starts this Friday. I'm so excited. I will be going on Saturday as Yuki Cross


I forgot to get the necklace and the bracelet. And I heard that I couldn't bring a huge ass scythe. So I guess you can say I'm missing some pieces. Oh well. I already have my long hair, it's not THAT long, but it will look fine c: It's gonna be hard going as a vampire since I have braces, oh well. 

If any of you guys are planning on going to Animazement on Saturday, feel free to tell me and we can meet up some time :D I've been saving all my allowance money for this. 

My best friend and I are gonna go to my house after school the Friday before and watch poorly made Japanese horror films, while eating Japanese food. They we will wake up at like 7 am and get me ready for my cosplay. Sadly, Jojo doesn't want to cosplay since last year she hated the wig she was forced to wear...and she's not that into anime anymore. That's okay though, we're still gonna have a blast!

Once again, if you are planning on going to Animazement on Saturday, I WILL BE THERE! I don't even know which of you guys would like to go...but that's okay c: COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! I need friends ;A;

2 comments:

  1. Just a few questions?

    1) I haven't exactly figured out what a cosplay is yet. What is it?
    2) What is Animazement?
    3) Where is it?
    4) What is Yuki Cross about? I need more animes to my list besides Yu-Gi-Oh (the manga, I hate the sugar coated cartoon), Mermaid Melody, and Death Note.
    5) Is Sailor Moon any good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight
      2) Animazement is an anime convention that goes on in North Carolina
      3) It's in Raleigh c:
      4) It's an anime about a girl named Yuki who goes to a boarding school and she has to guard the vampires from these people so they won't find out what they are. It's a lot more than that, but I don't wanna spoil anything...
      5) Personally I refuse to watch Sailor Moon because it's a 90's anime so the art sucks compared to the anime art now. So I don't really know. I know I loved it as a kid, but that's all c:

      Delete