Saturday, May 26, 2012

Gettin' Ready Yo

Lol I said yo...anyways I'm getting ready for Animazement.My best friend is in the shower while I wait for her to finish so I can finally get my hair and makeup done. It feels nice to know that I'm gonna be the only one dressing up so that we don't need to worry about stuff like, who's makeup isn't done yet, or who still needs to get in their costume.

c: I will try to have as many updates as I can, follow me on Twitter for updated pictures! Or you can just go on there and refresh every 15 minutes LOL

2 comments:

  1. Really, I'd be a little worried if I were the only one dressing up. Or at least that's other people. I like standing up.

    You know what I hate? I hate that when you go into the mall dressed as Mario or The Phantom of the Opera or even just in your PJS!, the mall cops kick you out. Sucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would kick you out for that?!?! That's stupid :C and I wasn't the only one dressing up, but my mom and my friend weren't dressing up. There were a LOT of people who dressed up :D

      Delete