Saturday, March 24, 2012

I've never been so happy in my life.

Oh my god. This week has been amazing.I don't even have words for how happy I am. So I told you guys I was a big One Direction fan right? Well the most amazing thing happened to me on Thursday. I got tickets to see them, but that's not the best part. I'm going to be staying in the same hotel as them. I'm not allowed to tell anybody which hotel it is though, which kinda sucks, but I'm so excited. The concert is June 27th, SO FAR AWAY. Anyways something as equally happened that same day. I got my red contacts, FINALLY, but I also got a random pair of free yellow contacts. I haven't put the red ones in yet because I don't want them to get ruined. So I have a picture of me with the yellow ones on,
completely unedited. I literally just downloaded this. I wore these at school yesterday and told people "look me in the eyes and tell me you love me." when they did they freaked out after seeing my eyes. IT WAS AWESOME.

I'm planning on doing a Q/A video, as me anything. ANYTHING. I DONT CARE WHAT IT IS. ASK ME IT. AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS BLOG SO THEY CAN ASK ME STUFF TOO.
ASK
ASK
ASK
RIGHT HERE IN THE COMMENTS
VVVVVVVVVVVVkiloveyoubye

No comments:

Post a Comment