Friday, February 24, 2012

GROUNDED AMBUSH

I got grounded, I'm technically not supposed to be on here though...
So a lot has been going on I guess you could say,my oldest brother is getting married, my mom is making a photo studio in our garage, and a One Direction concert is coming up, but I don't have enough money to go :c

What is this One Direction you are talking about you say? Oh yah know just a British boyband with 5 extremely attractive guys. Yeah. Look it up. And LOVE IT. LOVE. IT. >.> So right now I'm trying to find ways to make money so I can go to the concert.

As for my anime stuff going on, not much has changed, I started watching Hetalia secretly, and I'm slowly starting to watch Deadman Wonderland. Scary stuff mayne.I still haven't gotten the chance to get my Animazment costume yet, 3 months left c: I can't wait, and I've been saving about 100 bucks for it. Good thing I found my costume being sold cheap online :D

I think that's enough talking, even though I never mentioned why I got grounded. My grades suck. Case closed LOL. Anyways here's some pictures to entertain yourself with.
Im so proud I took this picture c:

Yesterday there was a club fair and my Japan club was there

I paid my friend Nico a dollar to play the guitar over at our station and then there's my friend Amanda with my parasol...

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. Same thing happened to me! Only, I got grounded cause I didn't do my chores.

    HOW THE HECK DO YOU HAVE A JAPAN CLUB AT YOUR SCHOOL?! I WANT ONE! I WANT TO LEARN JAPANESE SOOOOO BAD! We are alike in so many ways.

    Hey, do you know any other blogs like ours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go to my profile it will show A LOT of blogs I follow. and yeah there's a japan club here, it's amazing, you can feel like yourself there c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. HETALIA IS AMAZING!

    and also OH MY GOD THAT AMANDA GIRL IS WEARING A HOMESTUCK HOODIE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HETALIA IS AWESOMEEEE, AND YEAH XD HER AND OUR FRIEND JUSTIN MADE THEM I THINK XD

    ReplyDelete