Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy October :D

Hey guys :] Sorry I haven't posted in a while, what has it been, 5 days?! Oh noes Dx. I really don't have a excuse for not doing my blog because well, I'm a lazy person x] So since it's October, there's gonna be a lot going on. I'm in the Japanese Club at my school and we are getting ready for the homecoming parade on Friday. I don't know what the float looks like yet, but it's gonna be pretty awesome. When I see it I'll get pictures and show you guys ^.^ Since this week is the week of the homecoming, we're having spirit week. The themes are, celebrity, Disney, holiday, nerd, and blackout. So everyday I will be posting a picture of my costume since well, I like to stand out :D Another thing in October that I'm REALLLYYYY excited about is that Vampire Knight season 3 is rumored to be coming out :] I have no words for how excited I am XD Oh and the fair is coming up soon so I'll probably be going. Hopefully. What are you guys doing this October? Anything special? Feel free to comment bellow :] Not being creepy or anything....If you know what this picture is then you should comment bellow about it :] I'm sorry but I just love this picture XD

2 comments: