Sunday, October 9, 2011

100th Post :D

So I'm sorry that I couldn't show you guys any photos from spirit week, I was really lazy cause it was FREEZING this whole week. I didn't even dress up, I just wore kitty ears or bunny ears :] The parade was great, having to walk 2.5 miles there and back, plus walking through the whole parade. I'm never walking again, but it was really fun passing out panda candy to little kids :] nsfkjdsjfkesuf I'm getting distracted by watching spongebob so if I forget to tell you guys something, I'm sorry. Oh right since there was homecoming, (Not a dance though, our school is too poor...) there was a homecoming game. Best Game I Have Ever Been To Case Closed. Our school lost, of course. I got some photos though :D To make up from the spirit day thing :D
Kayla and I :D hehehe I has proper grammar

JOJOJOJOJO and I :D

I have no clue who that dude is....

3 comments:

  1. haha xD cool
    and i totally lawled at the last pic XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ IT WAS SCARY CAUSE EVERY TIME I SEE HIM HE GIVES ME A SPOCK HI-FIVE LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete