Saturday, September 3, 2011

O Dats Cool

So a lot of stuff has been happening I guess you can say. I've had a pretty good week. I had lunch with my best friend who I haven't talked to since the end of 8th grade. Pretty awesome week no sarcasm added because I was laughing my brains out all week. Oh and I accidently ate my art project. It was worth it. Oh yes, it was so worth it.

ITS SUPPOSE TO BE A NARWHAL D=<



We're suppose to draw 72 apples, well of the same apple, but I ate mine....
Edit: OH AND I WANT TO DO A QUESTION AND ANSWER VIDEO SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST ANY TYPE OF QUESTION NO MATTER HOW RANDOM IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEE ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU CAN THINK OF BECAUSE I WOULD LOVEEEEEEEE TO ANSWER THEM!!!

4 comments:

  1. I CAN ASK YOU STUFF?!

    Okay Okay, Umm,
    Where did you buy your Miku cosplay, and would you recommend them?

    Is highschool as awesome as they make it out to be on TV?

    Do you have a crush on anyone(You don't have to say who xD)

    Do you have a tumblr?

    Do you have any pets?

    Do you like PeaceTea or Arizona tea?

    Do you like Texas?

    Do you have an accent?

    Do you eat watermelon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe I like the narwall:))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Narwhals are epic, you are quite the talented shader on those apples :3

    ReplyDelete