Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TeChNo

So I haven't really talked about other music that I like besides VOCALOID. Psh, I like other songs than just vocaloid like...like....er....Oh right it's at the title, like Techno. I'm not sure why I like techno, I guess it's because it's something weird and different from those pop songs you hear on the radio. That repeat, and repeat, and repeat. It gets pretty annoying huh?
 Anyways, Ya'll ready for school?? Well hey at least the seniors at your school aren't planning on throwing jelly doughnuts at you!! Me and my mom went school shopping and I got really cool clothes. On my next post I'll try to show ya'll I guess.

2 comments:

  1. You already have really cool clothes. Don't buy more and make me more jealous.. Kthanks(:

    Listening to that song as I write, btw, hehe.

    ReplyDelete