Friday, August 5, 2011

Jiggly Puffs

So I finally decided to write a post. How long has it been, 5 days? Yeah I think I need to write a post now haha.
Anyways,  I've started playing some online games out of my boredom and came across a commercial for Free Realms. I know I know you guys are probably thinking, "wow what a freak, who would play that type of game?" Well your the freak because your reading this. Free Realms is actually a really fun game. I mean it takes 5 minutes to download and the quality is great. I did use some cheat codes on the game so now I have a cow hat XD. If you guys have it or want to try it, that would be great. I've been dying to find somebody to play the game with. Just comment down bellow of where you wanna meet up and I'll give you the cow hat cheat, BAHAHAHAHA.

4 comments:

  1. o u o oh dayumn thats a creepy picture ;c lol
    Hm, i was gonna play free realms o: i downloaded it.. well i started and it was like -dies- cuz it loaded for ever and i tried downloading it again and it didnt work so i was like this takes too long... rlly? 5 minutes? D8 pfft, games just dont like me >:I

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, it probably worked for me because I just cleaned out all the OTHER games I downloaded. And games love me XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once tried downloading it xD
    -itfailed-
    But I don't think I can can anymore, at least not on ubuntu...

    ReplyDelete