Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Miku, Miku, Miku, and the Number 20!

jojo says...

Today Miku told me to make some of the posts about Vocaloid. So I am here to tel you about my favorint Vocaloid character, and why I love her soo much!! Her name is Hatsune Miku. Hatsune means sound, and Miku means future (just a little background info.). Anyways I love her voice, especially her append voice!! If you don't know what I am talking about go to youtube and type in "Miku Append". Soo preeettyy~! Ok so I love her for her voice and her hair. Her hair is usually seen in long green-ish;blue pigtails. She is tall, and she is just AWESOME! Miki and I are going to an anime festival, and Miki is cosplaying as Miku!! I have seen her wig on her, and it is soo pretty!! Soo...if you could please comment about who your favorit Vocaloid is, and why. If you are not into Vocaloid then look it up and read/watch/listen to it. Also Miki has 19 followers. Everybody tell your friends about her blog, and lets try to get 20 followers!! Please~!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Luka Megurine! I've cosplayed as her Just Be Friends look, and got the wig and everything! :D Megurine Luka means Round Voice/Sound. I love that she is half English, half Japanese, so that's why most of her songs have some english verses or lyrics in them! <3 X3 I don't know what they mean by round, but okay! :D
    I also have been a HUGE fan of Gumi lately! She is a Megpoid, and I like her because her voice sort of sounds like Luka, Miku's, and Teto's combined. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's actually miki, my favorite vocaloid is Rin and Len. I don't know why but I can't choose between the two. I think of them as twins, I dont get how some people can see them as mirrors, its just weird...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah..<3 I also don't like how in some fanarts, Len is all buff and tall. He's SUPPOSED to be our little shota, not sexy! We have Kaito, Akaito, and Gackupo for that! X3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Except in spice, he looks good in spice but let's not get into that since there may be some little children reading this >.>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megpoid Gumi and Megurine Luka.
    I'm gonna cosplay Gumi at NDK this fall~

    ReplyDelete
  7. im gonna be rin for halloween!! i <3 Rin~chan!!

    ReplyDelete