Thursday, April 7, 2011

Strawberries and Peaches Part 2

Welcome back! I see I have some amazing new followers! Thank you so much for following, I like knowing people are going on somthing I am so passionate about!

Anyways back to the randon title that makes no sense, and the strange complains I like to rant about!

1. Anime haters, oh yeah, well I'm a pizza hater but you don't see me insulting you and your pizza ways!
2. Pixal art, you look too close and all you see are squares, it gives me a headache
3. Calling at 7 o' clock in the morning while your dad is asleep, and end up calling the wrong number in the first place.
4. Store brands, listen, we know it's a cheaper version of the better brand, but really, nobody likes that stuff. NOBODY
5. Aquafina, if it's grosser than a mens bathroom, then don't drink it.
6. Boys, they act like your not there and barely pay attention to anything that goes on in front of them
7. Random tapping, it's hard to pay attention to your work in class when you have annoying people with adhd tapping constantly
8. Teachers with favorites, it's cool when you are their favorite, not when your not the favorite
9. Pillows with sparkles on them, how can you even put your head on those things?! They're so uncomftorable
10. A time limit on your computer, that's all I have for you guys! Sorry and please comment and give me more ideas for part 3!!

2 comments:

  1. ok..i am SORRY i didnt mean to call you. i swear. and you can tell your dad that it is my fault that i called you so early. iimmmm soooorrrryyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boys one! Love it! I mean why don't they pay attention to us? I mean come on. If I'm obsessed I'm still lovable!

    ReplyDelete