Sunday, April 3, 2011

Family...

So on friday my brother, Justin and my amazingly insane grandmother, "Bump", came over. They came over 'cause they wanted to see my oldest brother Brandon. They haven't seen him for two and a half years, well niether have I. On sunday the family was planning on picking Brandon up.

Here's the funny part, it so happens that about two hours after Bump and Justin get here, do we answer the door to Brandon's friend Joe holding a video camera, and Brandon at the front door. When my mom saw him she said "Oh my God" and many other things that should not be spoken on this blog...It's funny 'cause my mom said she would kill Joe if he got to see Brandon before she did. He's still alive, for now that is...

Now it's Sunday and the family is planning a beach trip today. Only problem for me is, I can't wear any makeup. It's not that I can't live without it, it's just that wearing makeup is the way I want people to see me, and apparently thirteen is to young to wear makeup. Then ya' know what? Then those annoying eight year olds can't be wearing high heels that are higher than mine! (and that's saying somthing)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Lol, to some parts in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new blog by the way: lilypetalsphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Miki...tell crazy grandma i said hi!!!!!!!!!! i didnt have time to call you today...srrryy...i had loads of homework and then i had dance...sorrrryy...luv ya~!

    ReplyDelete