Friday, April 1, 2011

The P Word

Popularity.

I hate it so much.

Why?

Because this P word killed my best friend, and now she doesn't even look at me. First it was just that she didn't have the time to talk to me 'cause she was always talking to them. Then I just stopped fighting my way to talk to her and gave up, hoping she would come over to me to talk to me. She didn't come. I would start looking at her, pleading at her to come and talk to me, but she still did nothing. We haven't talked to eachother for pretty much 3 weeks. I've been demanding her to come over to my house and get her stuff from there, saying that my mom will get rid of it if she doesn't. I really just want her stuff out of my room so whenever I go to my room I won't be reminded of my best friend who got killed by the P word.

I think that's all I have to say, but please do me a favor and don't call out names on the comments, don't make rumors, and please, don't assume it's Jojo, I love that girl to much!

11 comments:

  1. I don't need to know. Don't worry! I just had that happen to me with one of my friends. (Name not included.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lily,I know, we're pretty much the same huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so sorry Miki! But honestly... I'd like to know who it is! Text me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bella, can't text, I'll leave you a message on facebook ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont think you should tell anyone...its kind of private....no offense Bella...it has nothing to do with you...i mean it...no offense...i just dont think it should be told...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life is confusing...and hard...but its life..so its better than nothing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Miki, oh we are very much alike.

    @Bella, I kind of agree with jOjO because it's not for us to know. It's Miki's thing, that's why I'm not asking for it.

    @Jojo, LOVE THE QUOTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @all, this is why I need a chat system on here, tell me which ones are good so I can put it on here already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @lily...'it's not a quote...'well I guess it is... It's my quote...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @jOjO, well i guess i will say: LOVE YOUR QUOTE!

    ReplyDelete