Wednesday, November 4, 2015

3 Year Update

I honestly forgot I even had a blog, and I just recently came across it and read every post I made. Comparing what my life was like in high school to now, is really hilarious. I wouldn't be surprised if nobody will ever see this post, but wow have things changed.

My name is McKayla Walker, I'm 18-years-old and I'm currently in college studying fine arts. I gave up the idea of modeling, because I haven't grown any taller since the eight grade. I recently took an AP art class, and recieved a perfect score on it. I'm not bragging, but if anybody here is interesting I would like you to know that I am pursuing my dream of an artist. This blog was a big part of my life when I was younger, and even though I have grown past it, I have learned so much from this blog. I've met new people, discovered things about myself, and was able to share my life with the 47 followers I had.

It'll probably be another 3 or more years until I come across this blog again, but I'm happy I found it If you are interested in seeing any of my art, you can follow me on these links, or view my website.

Instagram

Twitter

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment