Saturday, July 21, 2012

Eyebrows

Can somebody just magically appear and make my life totally blog worthy? I don't really know what to post anymore. How personal am I suppose to be with a blog anyways? Should I tell you about my morning or should I go into deep thought with how I feel about my life? Am I going to keep asking questions? Hell yes.

This is going to be a personal blog. I have made my decision just now. Sure I'll regret it in the future, but for now, whatever.

WELL TODAY, I just woke up an hour ago. I turned my boyfriend into an alarm clock so I don't sleep until 11 a.m. When I woke up I discovered myself to be home alone. PARTY TIME. Just kidding, but I am going to a party today. A pool party, the first party I have been to all summer. OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE. WHAT.

In my next post I'm going to show you guys my new room. It's awesome. My bed is really big though, I have to climb to get onto it. The other day my leg was asleep so when I got out of bed I fell onto my face. I fell on my face again trying to get up. What a horrible way to wake up in the morning don't you think?

Tell me about your worst morning in the comments below, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR PAIN. Just kidding that's sick. I LOVE YOU.

6 comments:

  1. Lets see I acudently ripped im 10 page report when getting out of bed. Then I stubbed my toe on my chair on the way out. I slipped on soap in the shower. The I poured orange jiuce onto my toast. Then I stepped on my glasses. And on the way to school I reallyed I wasn't wearing shoes but my slippers!=3 And that is a normal morning of my normal life!(LOL just kidding it happened 4 mounths ago.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOD THAT'S THE MOST AMAZING STORY. LOLOL THAT'S AWFUL xD

      Delete
  2. I had to get ready for school in 10 minutes. lets just say I didn't look so hawt. IT WAS TERRIBLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! July 21 is my birthday! I am now 14!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!! Mostly cause I suck when it comes to checking comments....

      Delete