Friday, September 16, 2011

Zippy, Because I Want A Title That Starts With 'Z'

Hai guys :] Do you like my new design? I really like it, I've been wanting to make a banner for so long. So since it's getting cold outside, I'm wearing socks, and I have no clue why I told you guys that...Here's some random pictures because I'm that bored.
Normal day at lunch.

Jojo's kitties :D oh wait I've showed you guys this before...

My friend next to the chicken statue...

Mew hat!! Feel the pain of no editing >:D

3 comments:

  1. Lol yah the chicken is soooo random!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design is so purtiful c: ... man, i wish i had a giant random chicken statue in my school :I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol thanks Salwa XD But our school is really ghetto so I guess we do this stuff to make it more interesting, but it ends up making it even MORE ghetto LOL

    ReplyDelete