Friday, August 26, 2011

-Insert Title Here-

Okay so I started high school right? Yeah it's cool, I mean nothing really special. It's kinda funny how I'm the only girl in my group now >.> Not really. Anyways, I started Visual Arts and it's already my favorite class. My teacher, Mr. Sands, said that we need to make our own blogs, I laughed. Wait, no I didn't, but I thought it was funny. So for the whole school semester I have I will be posting pictures of my art I have in art class. No worries, if you are worrying anyways, I will still be writing normal posts about my day and stuff like that, but it will probably be updated more so that's gonna be fun, two posts a day...Yay...So keep voting on my poll if you haven't already, and maybe next week will the whole Art class posts start. Oh is that random picture too distracting that you can't focus on this post? Whoops.

2 comments: