Monday, July 25, 2011

Obsessions!?

I relized that I have been obsessed with many things for the past week. Here's a list of them:

  1. Rainbows
  2. Dresses
  3. Wigs [Am I starting to sound like a drag queen or something?!]
  4. Makeup [Yup, I sure am.]
  5. Masks
  6. Vampire knight
  7. Chocolate
  8. Random quizzes you find on the internet
  9. Youtube
  10. Rinny [My Rin Kagamine doll, I call her Rinny-kins :3]
So what's you strange obsession over random things? Please put it down in the comments bellow, I would love to hear your interests [Stalker much?!?!]
This is my unicorn, his name is Mark. Mark wants you to comment :]

4 comments:

  1. 1.Webcomics.
    2.Bubbleshooter.com
    3.Internet memes.
    4.My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
    5.New in Town by Little Boots.
    6.Weird Vocaloid songs.
    7.Macbook's.
    8.This guy I have a crush on...
    10.Rotary Club.
    11.Day-dreaming.
    12.Hiking.
    13.Sour candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Comments cuz the sexy unicorn wants me to- o u o

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 sour patch kids
    2 Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
    3 pegasi (cuz of a book im reading)
    4 i can has cheezburger!

    ReplyDelete