Sunday, July 17, 2011

Glow In The Dark Controller

I have finally gotten the time to update the pages on my blog. You may comment on them now :] Is that the only thing I came here to say? Well...no...I just happen to forget the other thing.
Well with my cosplay, I'm going as Yuki Cross. I really didn't want to go as her in her school uniform but so far in the series, it's the only main costume she wears while she's a vampire, and I have to go as vampire Yuki. Why? Simple, I don't want to get a hair cut, human Yuki's hair is down to her shoulder's while vampire Yuki's hair is down to her waist. I'm going with waist. I like my long hair and I want to keep it. So since I'm going as her in her school uniform I'll be making a checklist on the side of my blog.


Anyways, my dad bought me my own Xbox 360 because my dad is always using ours. It's old and used...and loud...but that's okay. It still plays games and stuff. The game I got with it is Soul Caliber IV. I beat story mode within 8 minutes. I've already got every other character and I'm on level 5-7 in the tower. Yeah I'm a nerd >:]

4 comments:

  1. I think you will make a good Yuki cross, are you going with homemade or pre-made for cosplay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna see if my mom's friend can make it for a higher quality and cheaper price. http://chiki-in-wonderland.deviantart.com/ <--- her. If not then I'll be ordering it online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuki Cross as a vamp is awsome for you!!!!!!!!! ordering online is actually cheaper I know a website where u could get the costume for a price. But what is ur price range?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a good idea to make the checklist...a really good idea. But how are you going to check what you already have off? Also when you get the contacts be careful because some can mess up your eyes really really bad. Also good luck finding everything!!

    ReplyDelete