Monday, July 11, 2011

Cluck Cluck Cluck

So here are some pictures from the beach. My mom and I did do a small photo shoot too. I looked really bad because the oils from the sun lotion and the ocean breeze made my hair a mess so there was only one picture I was happy about. My mother also took a bunch of photos out there, but I am only going to show you my favorite ones that she took. So enough blah-ing and time to show dem pictures 8D


And yeah here's me...
I guess that's it, ask questions at the bottom or suggestions of what I should write about. I feel like I'm being boring so I need some INSPIREMENT 8D. Yeah...comment...I love comments...

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I LOVE your dress! So beautiful, and your posse and stuff! ;) Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D And I sooooo say the same about you :]

    ReplyDelete