Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sorry, This Might be a Long Post...or Not?

jojo says...

HELLLO! I have been really busy lately, and yeah...REALLY BUSY. Sorry. :( Anyways Miki and I went to Animazment a couuple of weeks ago. IT WAS AWESOME! I loved it. To me the coolest part was seeing all the different costumes!! Some were really bad, some were amazing, and others amazed me how the walked in them. XD Also tomarrow is the last day of school for Miki and me. I am sad because this is my last year at my school. But tomarrow is going to be fun because the 8th grade has lots of cool things planned. In our school we do a thing called "Field Day". Pretty much it is where every homeroom has a competition for a variaty of activities. ex) relay race, tug-of-war, water relay, ect. In my homeroom most of us are making a t-shirt. If I do say so myself my t-shirt looks pretty cool. It has glow in the dark paint, and it is really colorful. Also we have the talent show tomarrow. My brother is playing guitar. I'm not doing anyhing, and I don't think Miki is either. Ok, I am going to go now, because I think I am boring you guys now. Bye~!

P.S. Miki has 21 followers!...not 19 : ( I hate that number : /)

1 comment:

  1. Jojo, what do you have against Field Day? I'm doing tug-of-war, relay race, and the pyramid race! I LOVE Field Day! And you are soooooo lucky you got to make shirts! All we got were bandannas. Not that I have anything against bandannas.

    ReplyDelete