Saturday, April 23, 2011

Win 7 virus...dang...

So today I got a virus called win 7, I thought of it as nothing until I realized I was unable to access my Internet. Me being the idiot I was, thought it was a good idea to restart my computer, loosing this ballerina drawing that I was to lazy to finish. Since I still was unable to access my Internet, I went onto my iPod and did some research on tue virus. I found out this virus was very deadly, and that if you restated it, the virus gets full access of your computer. So I guess you can say I'm screwed. And lucky I am able to post this blog on my iPod, sadly, I am unable to post any pictures, and it's really easy to make a typo on here...I will still be posting frequently...just with no pictures, and hopefully I will be able to get my labtop fixed soon.

1 comment: