Monday, April 25, 2011

My Issues

'Kay so these are just some pathetic things about myself I felt like sharing :D, enjoy!~
1. I hate answering the phone in school, my face was as red as a tomato in class when it started ringing and people were yelling at me to answer it.
2. I hate pizza. It's digusting, it's awful, it's the reason why so many people call me a freak haha!
3. I have a insane addiction to ice cream.
4. I chase my dog down the street with a giant inflatable seal.
5. Sometimes, I rub my tummy for fun

6. I have a stalker. I'm not even kidding, that's him. (Some of you may know him as Kyler...)
EDIT, I HAD TO TAKE THE PICTURE OF MY STALKER OFF BECAUSE MY MOTHER TOLD ME SHE WOULD GET SUED. (LOL?)
7. I find it fun to clean my ears....
8. I throw confetti eggs at my friends
9. When I'm alone I laugh to myself.
10. I LOVE YOU

5 comments:

  1. You do have an insane addiction to ice cream...and you do rub your tummy sometimes. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily, she rubs her tummy ALOT! She's worse than a dog about it. The good thing is... unlike a dog, she can rub her own tummy ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, she does it sometimes at school too! It's pretty funny to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belly rubs do feel good..she has a point...also I wish spongebob was my stalker...LUCKY!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. jOjO, you are one crazy child. But we love you anyways!

    ReplyDelete