Saturday, April 9, 2011

Google Chat (Just a Try)

So since there have been so many random comments with my followers talking to eachother, I thought it would be a cool idea if we could all just use a chat room. So if you scroll down all the way to the bottom you will see a Google Talk Chat Room. I know this is kinda random, but I hope you guys will use it and I'm not sure which Google account it's using for me, but I think it's luvmepicklez@gmail.com and please don't email me 'cause that is simply a spare email, so I will never get your emails. If you do want to email me, you can always try bellahershy@yahoo.com Just please don't ask where I got the name from, that's classified!

2 comments:

  1. Hey miki...i am not getting how to do the google chat thingy. Like when i sign in using my gmail account it is showing all of my contacts who are on my actual email account. So could you email me on how to do this...and should i make a new email just for this chat??

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jojo, it's alright if you have that, 'cause then you can chat with those people while your on here too!

    ReplyDelete