Friday, March 25, 2011

Facebook

So, I just made a Facebook and I feel like a loner because I have no friends except my mommy...lol? It's kinda awkward 'cause when I add people they gonna be, like, "bahaha, your first friend was your mommy!!!", I didn't mean to add her as my first friend, my finger slipped on the approve button...
Okay so I just checked it and apparently I have three friends now...joy...I'm not going to be adding any random blog followers...I'm slightly affraid (not) of stalkers so yeah...
Made a Facebook...yay?
Sorry for the random post, but it keeps you busy...

3 comments:

  1. my first friend was "accidentally" mia madre also ;) I'm so happy you finally have a facebook though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...when i get a facebook my first friend is probably going to be my mom = D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here Jojo, same here. (when i'm allowed to get one that is.)

    ReplyDelete