Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Artist Block

Everytime I finish a really good drawing, I magically start to fail at drawing. So I'm willing (once again) to do requests, and this time you can give me as many requests as you want. They might be done in about a week(or a month =P) 'cause I'm so lazy, but at least it will keep me busy. If I get a lot of requests I will start a request page where you can ask for requests anytime!
Rules:
-People only
-Go easy on me
-Don't expect awesome artwork like if I'm amazing at my art
-Go crazy with ideas
Thank you and please leave your requests in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. People getting pelted by tiny fireballs

    BTW please follow my blog(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miku looking in a mirror... But instead of seeing her self she sees the dark side if her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me? Jk. You don't have to. Just throwing a suggestion out there!

    ReplyDelete