Friday, January 21, 2011

I have gone inasane :3

I have no clue what I'm going to say in this post, you can say I'm just writing it because I have no life...but that would be bragging ._. So yeah here's this random post, and I'm probably gonna start complaining so let's skip the introduction and get right to it shall we?

I can't draw anything good....I feel like my hands are all dead, there has not been one good drawing I have done, I mean look at this!!!
Who knows what I was thinking when I made this!! So yeah  I even tried to draw just a cute puppy and that failed!! If you have any amazing ideas that you think I have the skill to draw, please post you're idea in the comments. I also heard that the comments are going through on my blog, I'll check it out when more people complain about it :) peer presure is a amazing thing XD.

2 comments: