Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Best Friend...?

When you have a best friend it means to be with them as much as you can, hang out with them more than anybody else, trust them and do whatever you can to make them happy. Well that's not the case for me, because one of my "bestest" friends doesn't even talk to me at school a lot anymore.

Never, and I mean never have a popular best friend. It gets really annoying, because then you never get to see them alone where you can talk to them, and no matter what they always have to complain about the people you don't care about.

There's also the "picking partners" issue, just because you're only friend is you're best friend in that class does not mean she will work with you. It means that friend will work with somebody they always hang out with instead of you, and if they can't then they choose you. Kinda sucks to be the last person you're "best" friend would want to hang out with.

And if I ever act snappy or annoyed, or even looks like I'm about to cry, then it's probably about my "best" friend.

4 comments:

  1. I know I shouldn't be asking this but who isn't talking to you anymore? Miki, everyone loves to talk to you. You are amazing, funny, and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO IS IT? I want to go punch her for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to punch her or pummel her? There's a difference. Cuz i would pummel her for you. Unless it's Jonah, because that would be mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that's really good, cause you know, if someone doesn't want to be your friend or even talk to you any more, they don't deserve you, and well, they can go f**k themselves.

    ReplyDelete