Sunday, January 16, 2011

Adobe Photoshop

I've been trying to find some good art programs for free to put on my computer. I tried using this program called paint.net but it wouldn't even download. Then I just started using free trials on sai paint, but now it expired so I cant upload or save any drawings. So I asked my parents if I could get Adobe Photoshop, because that's what a lot of artists use for their drawings. They said I could get it during Christmas, well it's past christmas and I found out my mother was trying to use this certain type of downloading way, to make it free, well now this Photoshop thing is on my computer and it's not even working :P. So I haven't been drawing a lot for that reason, I mean I already have artist block, but now my parents made it worse.
This is my only/first sucessful drawing on the computer, made by a free trial on Artrage.

1 comment:

  1. GIMP =)
    Gimp.org
    It's free, you can download different brushes for free most of the time.
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete